Hi, not sure about your shoe size? Please continue reading.
Follow these steps to get the best size for your feet.
- Find a wall and place a piece of A4 paper flush right at that wall
- Wear your typical socks
- Stand up straight on top of that A4 paper with your heels against the wall
- When everything is ready, have someone to mark the longest part of your foot (heel-to-toe) using pen or pencil
- Once marked, use a ruler to measure the length of the marked point (heel-to-toe). Preferably measured using cm.
- Round off to have the best size for your feet.
- After that, you can refer to this table